The 2015 UKFIET International Conference on Education and Development is an invitation to make meaningful connections between learning and the development of a sustainable future.
:: Bursary Application Deadline - 1 May 2015
:: Presenter Registration Deadline - 1 July 2015
:: Full Paper Submission Deadline - 14 August 2015
Check out what is New for 2015 and consider the Participation Guidance. Also, UKFIET is offering sponsorship opportunities for partner organisations to engage Conference Delegates.
News and Signposts
Annoucements Sign Up
New in 2015
You told us what you want and we’re responding. At the top of that list was more time for discussion. Making the connections between learning and sustainable futures requires such discussion and debate, so in 2015:
- There will be a maximum of 3 papers per session to allow more time for Q&A and discussion.
- We are scheduling fewer traditional paper and symposia sessions to make way for more interactive session formats and activities. Details about these developments will be announced as plans are confirmed. This does not impact your proposal submission. Please submit as normal.
Other features of 2015:
- A meeting room is available to book for your small team gatherings. Contact Sarah for details.
- No parallel sessions in the main plenary hall. Paper and Symposia sessions in the main plenary hall in 2013 suffered from distracting noise pollution, so we’re sticking to individual rooms for all parallel sessions.
- A new presentation format called a ‘Pop-Up Talk’. Looking for a less formal option? Consider trying your hand at our new ‘pop-up talk’ format.
Achieving equitable quality education post-2015: Indicators to measure progress towards learning and equity