The 2021 UKFIET International Conference on Education and Development will draw together representatives from government ministries, academic institutions, NGOs and other individuals from organizations both public and voluntary, commercial and non-commercial with interests or expertise in international education and development issues. We are taking the conference online this year and it will span 5 days with designated exhibition and networking space at specific times on each day. We hope that with the meeting hub which is part of our conference platform that you will be able to meet just as many delegates as you would have had we been face to face.
We would like to offer the following opportunities
Sponsor one of the conference themes. Each conference day will contain a programme of presentations for 2 themes. The Theme Sponsor package will provide the opportunity for the sponsor to:
- display a short video before the start of the theme plenary session
- display their logo on the holding slides for all the sessions in the theme
- display their logo on the banner of the conference platform throughout the conference
- display their logo on the conference website
- host a virtual exhibition stand with meeting hub to virtually meet with conference delegates and host videos and brochures
The virtual exhibition stand enables you to meet via video or text chat with conference delegates via the meeting hub and to host videos and brochures promoting your organisation or project.
For more information please contact Sarah Jeffery, Conference Manager