Date: 8 Sep 2021
Event Type: Webinar
The People’s Action for Learning (PAL) Network invites you to a virtual Dialogue titled “Literacy for a Human Centred Recovery: Narrowing the Digital Divide | Experiences from the PAL Network on 8th September 2021 from 4.00-5.30 pm (EAT).
8 September 2pm BST
The dialogue will bring together PAL Network members, policymakers, teachers, parents, associations, unions, academia, civil society organisations among other stakeholders in education to:
1. Share experiences in promoting digital inclusion for all learners amidst the ongoing pandemic.
2. Reflect on what must be done to promote digital literacy amongst learners, teachers, parents, and guardians to narrow the digital divide.
1. Ms. Moitshepi Matsheng, Co-Founder, Young 1ove Botswana
2. Ms. Zaida Mgalla, Executive Director, Uwezo Tanzania
3. Ms. Edith Méndez Olarte, Pedagogical Manager, MIA Mexico
4. Dr. Emmanuel Manyasa, Executive Director, Usawa Agenda Kenya
1. Mr. Armando Ali, CEO, PAL Network
1. Dr. Rajarshi Singh, Director of Programs, PAL Network