Date: 9 Nov 2020
Time: 1:30pm - 3:45pm
Event Type: Webcast
Monday 9 November 2020, 8:30am-10:45am ET (New York), 1:30pm-3:45pm GMT
INEE 20th Anniversary Global Event
To join, click the link below at the time of the event:
As soon as you join, you will select the language in which you want to hear the event. This event will have simultaneous interpretation in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, and Portuguese.
This event will be an opportunity to look back over 20 years of INEE and to reflect on the achievements and challenges in the field of education in emergencies (EiE).
We hope you will join us to celebrate this important milestone!
The virtual event will be an opportunity to hear from children, young people, and teachers on why education is important; to share stories from INEE members, past and present; to learn about the key achievements and challenges in the EiE sector; and to come together in celebration.
The INEE 20th Anniversary event will feature:
- a new global report on education in emergencies
- a video presentation of stories from INEE members
- a conversation with children and youth
- a panel of experts on challenges and achievements
- reflections from founding members and others around the globe
- collective celebrations
- a quiz to test your knowledge of INEE
- an interactive education in emergencies timeline
- …and more