Thursday 20 July, 12-1pm.
This webinar will discuss findings in relation to two main questions:
- To what extent did GEC II projects support girls with disabilities through interventions and what factors influenced these decisions?
- What are the perceived and observed effects of the interventions for girls with disabilities, their teachers, families/caregivers and communities?
- Presenters: Nidhi Singal and Laraib Niaz, REAL Centre at the University of Cambridge
- Discussant: Nafissa Baboo, Light for the World
- Chair: Pauline Rose, REAL Centre
Read the full report here:
And related blogs here: