Date: 13 Apr 2021
Time: 10:30am - 12:30pm
Event Type: Webinar
2.30-4.30pm PKT/ 10.30am-12.30pm BST 13 April 2021
- Dr. Angela Little – University College London, Institute of Education
- Mr. Ghulam Farid – Secretary, School Education Department (SED)
- Ms. Saima Anwer – Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO)
- Ms. Umbreen Arif – Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training
- Dr. Irfan Muzaffar – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Education Sector Programme (KESP)
- Mr. Bilal Ahmed – Institute of Social and Policy Sciences (I-SAPS)
- Mr. Ehtisham Adil – Institute of Social and Policy Sciences (I-SAPS)
- Mr. Abdullah Alam – Institute of Social and Policy Sciences (I-SAPS)
ABOUT THE EVENT
Multigrading in classrooms is a pronounced phenomenon in Punjab (and in Pakistan, in general) and warrants a tailored and careful approach to tackle the challenge. Without adequate teaching and learning support mechanisms in place, students in such setups are disadvantaged in comparison with their counterparts studying in monograde classrooms.
I-SAPS, SED, and FCDO have organized a webinar to discuss the multigrade teaching and learning challenge in Punjab, Pakistan. The webinar will delve deeper into the multigrade challenge, its implications, and the way forward to address the situation.
For registration and queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by dialing +92 (0)51 111 739 739.
Join Us here: https://bit.ly/3sV1Oga