Date: 25 Nov 2021
Event Type: Webinar
25 November GMT, 11:30am GMT
Teachers and trainers play a crucial role in achieving the goal of inclusive and quality education for all. Every learner has the right to a trained teacher. The pandemic has shown us the importance of a resilient teacher workforce, for which continuous professional development is essential.
- Clement Tshibangu, Programme Manager IFADEM, Democratic Republic of Congo – APEFE
- Inge Vandevyvere, Senior Education Advisor, VVOB – education for development
- Moderator: Romeo Matsas, Senior Policy Adviser, Plan International Belgium
About the series
Educaid.be is organising a series of five webinars on Education in Development. Each digital session will address a specific theme linked to education and training.
The objective of these webinars is to inspire professional actors working on education and training in the framework of international cooperation. It is primarily open to Educaid.be members and their partners, as well as to other actors of the Belgian development cooperation.
Each 60-minutes session will first start with a general perspective of the topic and an overview of the achievements realised by Educaid.be over the last five years. Then two experts will present their experiences from an operational perspective along with their recommendations that will be discussed by all participants during a Q&A session.
- Recordings and presentations of the five webinars will be available
- Language: English & French (simultaneous translation)
- Participation is free but registration for each session is required