Date: 16 Dec 2021
Event Type: Webinar
16 December GMT, 11:30am GMT
Climate change is one of the main challenges of our generations. How does climate impact schooling? How can this challenge become an integral part of education at all different levels? Ecological school buildings, green infrastructure, skills for the green and circular economy, …
- b.d., Enabel, Belgian Development Agency
- Meryame Kitir, The Belgian Minister of Development Cooperation
- Moderator: Romeo Matsas, Senior Policy Adviser, Plan International Belgium
About the series
Educaid.be is organising a series of five webinars on Education in Development. Each digital session will address a specific theme linked to education and training.
The objective of these webinars is to inspire professional actors working on education and training in the framework of international cooperation. It is primarily open to Educaid.be members and their partners, as well as to other actors of the Belgian development cooperation.
Each 60-minutes session will first start with a general perspective of the topic and an overview of the achievements realised by Educaid.be over the last five years. Then two experts will present their experiences from an operational perspective along with their recommendations that will be discussed by all participants during a Q&A session.
- Recordings and presentations of the five webinars will be available
- Language: English & French (simultaneous translation)
- Participation is free but registration for each session is required